Sound Bath Norwich
If you have never attended a Sound Bath I encourage you to do so, the power of healing that can be achieved while loosing yourself within the layers of sound is quite extraordinary. The science behind a Sound Bath or sound therapy is also fascinating to understand because for such a pleasurable experience you are also doing some really powerful healing work for yourself.
There is a variety of ways to experience a Sound Bath including gongs, chimes, drums etc. At our Sound Bath in Norwich we use Crystal Singing bowls as these directly connect with the energy body and their vibration is amazing.
How does a Sound Bath work and what is Sound Therapy ?
Everything, including your mind and body, is in a constant state of vibration and with vibration comes sound. Every atom, molecule, cell, gland and organ of the human body absorbs and emits sound and has a unique vibration frequency which in turn reflects your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health. A Sound bath using Crystal singing bowls or Sound Therapy speak with and connect to our energy body.
When we are well our frequency is resonant and aligned with the rest of our body and so we feel balanced, when we have suffered with dis-ease or dis-harmony the Chakra system can become affected and sometimes even blocked leaving us open to imbalance and dis-alignment. Using sound therapy within a Sound Bath we can work with the chakras to support chakra wellbeing.
What is the Chakra system?
Chakras are energy centres located around an inch to three inches away from the body, and look like vortexes extending outward. We have hundred of them all over the body but they are most commonly referred to as seven main chakras which all hold their own frequency, note and life function for you-
- Crown Chakra-Spiritual Connection
- Third Eye Chakra-Intuition
- Throat Chakra-Expression
- Heart Chakra-Love
- Solar Plexus Chakra-Personal Power
- Sacral Chakra-Creativity
- Root or Base Chakra-Survival
Each Chakra reflects your own personal vibration for your inner and outer worlds and corresponds to your neural network, organ system, body area, vibration and colour which is represented by a particular musical note and frequency.
What are Crystal Singing Bowls and how do these work with The Chakras?
Crystal Bowls are made from 99% pure quartz crystal and hold a frequency of 432Hz which align with the individual note and frequency of the chakra system. When we play the crystal singing bowls in a sound bath the sound therapy can produce changes within the autonomic, immune, endocrine and neuropeptide systems. Encouraging harmony within the body and soul, helping you to relax, rest and heal from the inside out.
Some benefits of Sound Therapy
- Affects all cells in your body.
- Balances both hemispheres of the brain.
- Changes our old patterns of behaviour, habits and way of thinking that no longer serve us and are harmful to our health.
- Cleanses negative energy and emotions.
- Connecting with your higher self.
- Deep relaxation.
- Helps to recover after illness, traumas and invasive medical treatments.
- Helps to cope with life’s challenges.
- Improves sleep.
- Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition and motivation.
- Makes positive changes to our whole being.
- Removes blockages and toxins.
- Soothes, purify and harmonise your emotions and feelings.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Stimulates endocrine glands and regulates hormonal functioning.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Stress reduction.
When we regularly use crystal singing bowls in a sound bath we can powerfully and gently balance the two hemispheres of the brain by tuning and re-harmonising it at a molecular level. Strengthening the mind and the bodies natural immune defence system. We can dispel negative energy and stress allowing for better use of our energy for our own wellbeing.