It’s always amazing the information that comes up and often clients are keen to explore more they book private sessions afterwards. These are interactive and with specific goals in mind.
What is included in the Past and Future Lives Spiritual Workshop?
Our Spiritual Workshops are held on a Sunday morning once a month and so you will ease into the day with a cup of tea or coffee, just as Sunday’s should be.
Then you will learn all about the subject matter, make notes if you wish, experience practical exercises if appropriate and enjoy a meditation on the subject.
This Past and Future lives Spiritual workshop includes-
- What is Soul Journeying /Past and Future Lives?
- Some of the Myths, Legends and Beliefs of this through history
- The science behind soul travelling and soul imprints
- Future Visioning how this is used in modern life
- The importance of working from the heart not the head
- Crystals that empower energy connections
- Guided Meditation to connect you to a past and future life incarnation
Do I need to bring anything and how do I book?
There is no need to bring anything other than a notebook and pen if you’d like to take notes, you are welcome to bring a water flask if you would like to also.
Parking is on site and free of charge, our very special workshops are held in the Sanctuary building at Mangreen Country House, this was origionally built for the amazing energy of the grounds because it sits on lai lines, so very special.
To book you can just click on the link above. If you would also like to make it a day of Soulful Self Care you’d be welcome to stay for a cream tea after the workshop offered by our partners at Mangreen and the Crystalline Sound Bath which begins at 1:30pm all details here just make sure to book ahead.