Stay in the present and learn how Mindfulness can improve your quality of life
Mindfulness Meditations coming soon…
Only £85 for a 6-week class
What is Mindfulness Read More here – Living in past trauma, or worrying about future concerns can have a huge affect your present state of mind and so learning how to focus the mind. Mindfulness Meditations Classes can be very helpful if you find yourself in negative thinking patterns.
This is a management system or training to focus the mind on the moment you are in, the small details of the world around you and build an appreciation of alternate elements of life perhaps you had forgotten about. In doing so we can learn how to be aware of, become more in control of thoughts and feelings which may have been unconsciously fuelling negative thinking patterns to improve wellbeing.
Some of the Benefits of Mindfulness Meditations
- Practicing Mindfulness can improve both your mental and physical health
- Being Mindful also means to be in a heightened state of awareness, calming the mind of monkey chatter/anxiety/stress.
- Learning to use the breath as a source of calm/energy/focus
- Become more aware of your thoughts without judgements of the past or future
- Create a positive mindset to manifest alternate outcomes