Will I need to share private information within the class?
NO… These classes are private meditations and so by that I mean you will be guided to do your own wellbeing work within the journey of your meditation for yourself, if you choose to talk to others afterwards that is your choice but not a part of the work we will do.
Do I need to bring anything?
Comfy clothes, I provide all equipment needed (mats, blankets, cushions) however if you have any specific comfort concerns you are welcome to bring equipment you may benefit from using. All I ask is that you come with an Open Heart and Mind ready to embrace new ways of being.
How do these classes work and what’s included?
These Wellbeing Classes are 45 minute Guided Meditations which progress over six weeks. Each week you will work on a different area of wellbeing for this subject which will include relaxation for the body and mind and that weeks guided journey. These powerful journey’s included-
- Welcoming calm and relaxation into the body and mind
- Connecting to a deep inner stillness within yourself
- Escaping the stress and noise of the world behind
- Learning how to let go of fears and anxieties to feel safe (calming the fight or flight responses)
- Connecting to an Inner love
- Listening to your intuition, feeling empowered and manifesting a strong future
How do I get involved?
You can book your place easily on the website ticket service, simply choose the date you would like to join us and fill in the number of places you would like and press book! Apologies I cannot hold any places due to the popularity of the classes and the limited numbers so booking confirms your place.