Will I know what to do and will I feel safe?
Yes…. These wellbeing meditations are written to combine relaxation, higher self-connection and to include very gentle layers of therapeutic techniques to hold and support you as you work.
Do I need to bring anything?
Comfy clothes, I provide all equipment needed (mats, blankets, cushions) however if you have any specific comfort concerns you are welcome to bring equipment you may benefit from using. All I ask is that you come with an Open Heart and Mind ready to embrace new ways of being.
How do these classes work and what’s included?
Over the six weeks, you will be taken on beautiful journeys in nature to empower your energy and confidence. In each class, you will be given an opportunity to relax, connect and re-establish who you are and who you want to be. These 45 minute Guided Meditations include:
- Calming Breath Focus and Relaxation (learning to stop)
- Re-energise and Renew your New Energy
- Reconnect to your true self with confidence
- Letting go of Judgements from others and yourself
- Welcoming trust and support to create a healthier future
- Feeling empowered by gifts from your future self
How do I get involved?
You can book your place easily on the website ticket service, simply choose the date you would like to join us and fill in the number of places you would like and press book! Apologies I cannot hold any places due to the popularity of the classes and the limited numbers so booking confirms your place.