What is included in the Lightbathing Spiritual Workshop?
Our Spiritual Workshops are held on a Sunday morning once a month and so you will ease into the day with a cup of tea or coffee, just as Sunday’s should be. Then you will learn all about the subject matter, make notes if you wish, experience practical exercises if appropriate and enjoy a meditation on the subject.
This Lightbathing Spiritual workshop includes-
- What is Lightbathing?
- The Science of frequencies, vibrations and how these support healing
- The Language of light and it’s purpose
- Learning to activate your light language
- Symbols of Light
- Activating symbols through the heart and intent
- Lightbathing Ritual for Inner peace -preparing for mindful connection
- Meditation connecting to Universal healing frequencies
Do I need to bring anything and how do I book?
There is no need to bring anything other than a notebook and pen if you’d like to take notes, you are welcome to bring a water flask if you would like to also.
Parking is on site and free of charge, our very special workshops are held in the Sanctuary building at Mangreen Country House, this was origionally built for the amazing energy of the grounds because it sits on lai lines, so very special.
To book you can just click on the link above. If you would also like to make it a day of Soulful Self Care you’d be welcome to stay for a cream tea after the workshop offered by our partners at Mangreen and the Crystalline Sound Bath which begins at 1:30pm all details here just make sure to book ahead.