What is Chakra Rebalance?
If you are considering Chakra Rebalance it may help you to know a little more information so please read on. The chakras are known to be wheels of life that carry the vehicle of the body we travel in around the world we find ourselves in. Everything that happens to us on an emotional level has an energetic impact on the subtle body, which in turn has an impact on the physical body. Chakra Healing, Norwich helps us to keep these energy centres in balance and working together in harmony.
Chakras are non physical energy centres that are located about an inch away from the physical body, they look a little like vortexes. The energy field of each chakra extends beyond the visible body of matter into the subtle body or aura.
Around the body the chakras form the aura; it is this that forms the connection between the physical and ethereal. The aura is both a communicator and a protector.
Chakras are a way of describing the flow of subtle energy and are often said to be related to an endocrine gland, which the chakra is thought to influence. With stress, the chakras can lose their ability to synchronise with each other and become unbalanced. If negative energy becomes stored in a chakra, it can accumulate and the function of the chakra becomes impaired. Ultimately this can lead to energy blocks where the chakra virtually ceases to function and creates an imbalance as the other chakras attempt to compensate for the blocked centre, creating additional strain for the energy system.
There are hundreds of Chakras around the body but most commonly we focus on the seven main chakras. These all have specific functions and responsibilities of our inner and outer worlds, they each have a specific colour and energy frequency and so to have an understanding of these can be really helpful to begin-
Our Norfolk based Chakra Rebalance sessions
Our Norfolk based Chakra healing sessions are an excellent way to support balance your chakras and find balance within your body, mind, energy and spirit, some of the areas that clients have experienced shifts with are-
- Improved overall health and wellbeing.
- Greater and faster ability to heal your mental, physical, spiritual and emotional issues.
- Increased openness, memory, concentration and awareness.
- Positive outlook in terms of understanding, perception of behaviours and thought process.
- Heightened creativity and better resourcefulness because of better perception.
- Sense of self-worth, self-esteem and self- confidence.
- Improved and deeper sleep, better control over your emotions and improved patience.
- Can help you to feel more connected to your purpose.
- Can support awareness of specific areas of welbeing work to focus on.
- Heighten your awareness of the affects of your current lifestyle/ welbeing practices.
- Encourages energy awareness and nurtures your spiritual intuition.
- Improved energy levels.